Pages

Face Matters

I know that no one in this world who will refuse if he was born without problems and are always happy with no little sadness. But whether it is possible? Even they, you and I would even pay the dollar even if I have people who can make us born in this world and live in this world without any problems and sadness at all. Always happy even always cheerful. I have this little story of inspiration that I quoted from a book as much as I deserve to write here. This book title is "If you can think, you can certainly implement and achieve what you want." Let's see snippets from the story of this book together.

"Bung Norman," I greet friends. "Please free me from the problems that weigh this life, then I'll give you a thousand dollars cash in on the good service you are." Of course I like not a refuse such a request. " So I ponder, and consider any proposal of that and I appear with a problem-solving are also sizable. At least is quite realistic. But George seems to be somewhat reluctant apparently, because he has terlanjur promised in 1000 dollars as a gift.

"Not what george," norman said. "I just want to keep you bantu. Therefore let us together pecahkan problem. If it is not one you want to be free from all your problem is, is not it? Up and thoroughly?

"Yes Yes," The George. "I want to be separated from all the problems I face in this life. I'm already bored and give up in the trial, test and crisis in life. I want for free forever. "

"Okay George, I already have the answer," said norman. But I doubt whether you would like to receive my answer or not. Listen! Some time ago I'm doing profesionalku, where I have dealt with the group leader of those who are more than tens of thousands in number. And not one of them has a problem of life. "

George direct bright face, bright eyes berbinar-jubilance because keingin tahuannya. "Well that is a suitable place for me. Antarkanlah my friend to that place. " George said the cheerful.

"Okay," answered the norman. "But the place I mean cemetery."

"And indeed that is the reality, George. That in the cemetery that no one who faced the problem of life. For those who are already in the tombs will never feel anxious because life is full of problems that have been passed to them. They have a break from the tasks and work every day. They are not concerned with what we read in newspapers or newspapers, or even what we see ditelevisi they already do not care. They have no problem with life again, they switch on the problems of living in their grave nature. Because indeed they are not alive and they are already dead. "Firmly to the Norman George.

Quoted from the Book If you think you could, and Surely You Can Implement Pasti Bisa Reaching your desired

From the story above is clearly that of how logical that the difficulties faced by the man's life is the address. Logikanya for you is that the more problems you face in life is the more knowledgeable you also the opportunity to live that are open for you. Someone such as the 10 issues that will appear more complicated than life with a man who be apathetic and have only 5 issues.

Note:

The problem is not the reason we are to avoid it, but the problem we become more mature and more open to this life.